What is this evening?
This evening aims to equip parents/carers in the subject of parenting their child or young person through the hazards of online pornography.
King's Community Church will host the evening which will be run by a team from 'The Naked Truth Project'
The Naked Truth Project is a charity that delivers workshops for parents across the UK. This workshop is a 2 hour session which seeks to equip parents to tackle and talk about pornography in the home. The workshop contains parental guidance on XXX content.
Who is it for?
The material is aimed at parents/carers of both primary and secondary aged children.
Where and when is it?
The King's Centre, King St, Norwich, NR1 1PH.
11th November 2016 from 7.30-9.30pm.
5 ways you will benefit from this training
- Up to date information regarding online and digital culture and access to The Nake Truth's parenting resource
- Practical tips for different ages and stages plus resources that can be used at home
- Advice for protecting younger children from accidental exposure, installing filters, safe searches etc
- Information regarding mobile technology apps and internet use
- Advice on engaging and discussing with older children and teenagers regarding their online world
How can I sign up?
Places are limited so please book before the evening to secure a place. If there are still tickets available on the day of the event then these will be made available on the door.