Conference for 18-30s
Jesus called us disciples and commissioned us to be disciple making machines. if we look around us and contemplate for even a few moments it is clear that there is still a lot of work to be done.
In England, for example,. only 6% of people attend church on a regular basis. and in Europe the figures are often even lower. People are looking to other things for their security, significance and self-worth.
It is into this world that Jesus sends us.
There is a great need in our day for a fresh wave of mission to the UK, Europe and beyond and this generation has to be the one to take this message of Jesus to the tens of millions of people who don’t know him yet.
WHAT IS IT?
Sent is a gathering of passionate 18-30s who want to worship Jesus, be provoked by gifted speakers and receive a fresh sending out into the world.
WHO IS IT FOR?
18-30s, singles, couples, families, students, employed, unemployed and anything inbetween!
WHEN/WHERE IS IT?
19-20 February 2016 at the King's Centre. It’s during half term. The conference will begin around midday on the Friday although you can come after work if you like.
WHO ARE THE SEMINAR SPEAKERS AND SUBJECTS?
- Mike and Sue Betts - The story of Relational Mission
- James and Suzie Schaitel - Young, Busy & Leading
- Julia Miller - Church for a broken world
- Olly Knight - Worship Forum
- Toby Skipper - Sexuality and Culture
- Luke Ellis - Walking with God through pain & suffering
- Speed Dating - Becca Crawley
WHERE WILL I SLEEP?
There will be a ‘Lilo City’ at the venue (King's Community Church, Norwich) so you don’t even have to go anywhere to sleep. This is free of charge. Feel free to bring more comfortable sleeping gear if you have it! Or alternatively there are many lovely places to stay in and around Norwich. Maybe group together with some friends and grab a cottage for the weekend!
- Sessions from Tom Shaw, Daniel Goodman and Mike Betts
- Olly Knight band
- Live music from critically acclaimed artist Alice Watts
- Engaging & relevant seminars
- Dinner on Friday & 3 square meals on the Saturday
- ’Lilo City’ if you want it
- Some sessions will have a manned creche with DBS checked helpers. There will also be a breakout space for parents to listen to the talks should they wish to do that.
Tom Scrivens (Pastor, Hope Church, Ipswich) and Paul & Jude Hatton (18-30s Leaders, King’s Community Church, Norwich).
Have questions about RM Sent 2016? Contact Relational Mission Sent 2016